Once an agreement is in place between Brian Corporation (BC) and the client:
- BC visits with the client for detailed training and strategy session
- BC and the client agree on an Asia business strategy
- BC and the client agree on a document that is a summary of the client,
the technology, and the opportunity for potential Asia partners.
- BC holds initial meetings with target distributors and presents the client opportunity. BC
simultaneously qualifies the potential distributor for shared vision, budget, sense of urgency, available resources, and a fit with the technology roadmap for the future.
- BC supports potential distributor's due diligence
- BC manages potetial distributors to watch for internal, external or indirect
competiton, or other deterrents
- BC helps negotiate the terms of the agreement. BC has a thorough understand what terms are
accepted and expected in Asia
- Agreements are signed between our client and the Aisa distributor
- The most important step - BC manages the relationship with the distributor for the
first year, attending distributor's sales meetings, generating forecasts, arrange sales training, and participating in sales and
marketing program with distributors. This close relationship promotes mindshare within the distributor's organization for your product
and ensures that proper expectations are being set with the end-user.
1998 - 2010 Brian Corporation